Terms and Conditions
The Content On The Websites Is For Information Purposes Only And You Agree That Your Use Of And Browsing In The Websites Is At Your Risk. In No Event Shall Smith Gun Shop, Inc. Its Subsidiaries Or Affiliates And Their Officers, Directors, Employees Or Agents (“Smith Gun Shop”), Be Liable To You For Any Direct, Indirect, Special, Punitive Or Consequential Damages Resulting From Any (I) Errors, Mistakes, Or Inaccuracies Of Content, (Ii) Personal Injury Or Property Damage, Of Any Nature Whatsoever, Resulting From Your Access To And Use Of The Websites, (Iii) Any Unauthorized Access To Or Use Of Our Secure Servers And/Or Any And All Personal Information And/Or Financial Information Stored Therein And Whether Or Not Smith Gun Shop Is Advised Of The Possibility Of Such Damages.
Smith Gun Shop Has Taken Reasonable Efforts To Ensure The Information Contained In The Websites Is Accurate; However, All Information Is Provided “As Is” Without Any Express Or Implied Warranties, Including But Not Limited To The Implied Warranties Of Merchantability, Fitness For A Particular Purpose Or Non-Infringement. In Addition, By Using The Websites And Viewing The Content On The Site, Including But Not Limited To Instructional Articles And Videos, You Understand And Agree That All Firearms Are Potentially Dangerous If Handled Improperly And Can Pose Risks And Hazards To Yourself And Others, Which May Result In Property Damage, Serious Injury Or Death. Any Advice, Guidance Or Other Information Provided On The Websites Cannot Completely Anticipate Your Situation, And Shall Not Create Any Warranty Not Expressly Made Herein, Regardless Of Any Omission Or Inaccuracy Of Information Contained On Brownells.Com. Also Please Note That Certain Of Our Products Require You To Be At Least 18 Or 21 Years Of Age And/Or Hold Certain Licenses To Purchase And If You Enter Into Any Online Shopping Transactions On The Websites, You Agree That You Are Of Legal Age And Have All Necessary Authority To Enter Into And Bind Yourself Under Any Agreements Made On The Websites.
- Remove Or Refuse To Post Any User Contributions For Any Or No Reason In Our Sole Discretion.
- Disclose Your Identity To Any Third Party Who Claims That Material Posted By You Violates Their Rights, Including Their Intellectual Property Rights Or Their Right To Privacy.
- Take Appropriate Legal Action, Including Without Limitation, Referral To Law Enforcement, For Any Illegal Or Unauthorized Use Of The Websites.
- Without Limiting The Foregoing, We Have The Right To Fully Cooperate With Any Law Enforcement Authorities Or Court Order Requesting Or Directing Us To Disclose The Identity Of Anyone Posting Any Materials On Or Through The Websites. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS SMITH GUN SHOP FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SMITH GUN SHOP OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. However, We Do Not Undertake To Review All Material Before It Is Posted On The Websites, And Cannot Ensure Prompt Removal Of Objectionable Material After It Has Been Posted. Accordingly, We Assume No Liability For Any Action Or Inaction Regarding Transmissions, Communications Or Content Provided By Any User Or Third Party. We Have No Liability Or Responsibility To Anyone For Performance Or Non-Performance Of The Activities Described In This Paragraph.
Smith Gun Shop Assumes No Responsibility And Shall Not Be Liable For Any Damages To, Or Viruses That May Infect, Your Computer Equipment Or Other Property On Account Of Your Access To, Use Of, Or Browsing In The Websites Or Your Downloading Of Any Materials, Data, Text, Images, Video, Or Audio From The Websites.
All Right, Title And Interest In The Websites And Any Content Contained Herein Is The Exclusive Property Of Smith Gun Shop, Except As Otherwise Stated. The Trademarks, Logos, And Service Marks Displayed On The Websites (Collectively The “Trademarks”) Are The Trademarks Of Smith Gun Shop Or Their Respective Third-Party Owners. Under No Circumstances May You Alter, Modify, Or Change These Trademarks. You Are Prohibited From Using The Trademarks For Any Purpose Without The Written Permission Of Smith Gun Shop Or Such Third Party, Which May Own The Trademarks.
The Websites May Contain Links To Other Websites Operated By Third Parties Other Than Smith Gun Shop. Such Links Are Provided For Your Convenience Only. Smith Gun Shop Does Not Control Such Websites And Is Not Responsible For Their Content. The Fact That The Websites Contain Links To Sites Operated By Third Parties Other Than Smith Gun Shop Does Not Mean That Smith Gun Shop Approves Of, Endorses Or Recommends Those Sites, Nor Does It Imply Any Association With Their Operators. Your Linking To Any Other Off-Site Pages Or Other Sites Is At Your Own Risk. Smith Gun Shop Disclaims All Warranties, Express Or Implied, As To The Accuracy, Legality, Reliability Or Validity Of Any Content On Any Other Site And Disclaims All Responsibility For Any Loss, Injury, Claim, Liability Or Damage Of Any Kind Resulting From Any Third Party Websites Or Content Therein Directly Or Indirectly Accessed Through Links In The Websites.
By Accessing The Websites, You Agree That The Laws Of The State Of Kansas, Without Regard To The Conflict Of Laws And Principles Thereof, Will Apply To All Matters Relating To The Use Of The Websites. You Also Submit To The Personal Jurisdiction Of Kansas And The Venue Of The State And Federal Courts Of Kansas.
In An Effort To Comply With US Export Regulations And Ensure Appropriate End-Use, End-User Or Ultimate Country Of Destination In Purposed Transactions, It Is Smith Gun Shop’ General Policy To Not Ship To Freight Forwarders And Smith Gun Shop Reserves The Right To Cancel Any Order Going To A Freight Forwarder Without Notice To The Customer. However, We Would Be Happy To Work With You In Arranging Appropriate Delivery To Your Ultimate Destination. For Questions Please Email International@Smithgunshop.Com.
Signing Up And Opting-In To The Service
Enrollment In The Service Requires You To Provide Your Mobile Phone Number And To Agree To These Terms And Conditions. You May Not Enroll If You Are Under 18 Years Old. Before The Service Will Start, You Will Need To Agree To These Terms. Smith Gun Shop Reserves The Right To Stop Offering The Service At Any Time With Or Without Notice.
By Opting Into The Service, You:
- Authorize To Use Auto Dialer Or Non-Auto Dialed Technology To Send Recurring Text Messages To The Mobile Phone Number Associated With Your Opt-In (I.E., The Number Listed On The Opt-In Form Or, If None, The Number From Which You Send The Opt-In, Or, If None, The Number On File For The Account Associated With Your Opt-In).
- Acknowledge That You Do Not Have To Agree To Receive Messages As A Condition Of Purchase.
- Confirm That You Are The Subscriber To The Relevant Phone Number Or That You Are The Customary User Of That Number On A Family Or Business Plan And That You Are Authorized To Opt In.
- Consent To The Use Of An Electronic Record To Document Your Opt-In. To Request A Free Paper Or Email Copy Of The Opt-In Or To Update Our Records With Your Contact Information, Please Contact Us At Customersupport@Smithgunshop.Com. To View And Retain An Electronic Copy Of These Terms Or The Rest Of Your Opt-In, You Will Need (I) A Device (Such As A Computer Or Mobile Phone) With Internet Access, And (Ii) And Either A Printer Or Storage Space On Such Device. For An Email Copy, You’ll Also Need An Email Account You Can Access From The Device, Along With A Browser Or Other Software That Can Display The Emails.
Charges And Carriers
Message And Data Rates May Apply. Please Consult Your Service Agreement With Your Wireless Carrier Or Contact Your Wireless Carrier To Determine Your Phone’s Pricing Plan And The Charges For Sending And Receiving Text Messages. You Acknowledge That You Are Responsible For Any Message, Data Or Other Charges Incurred (Usage, Subscription, Etc.) As A Result Of Using The Service.
Supported Carriers Are AT & T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, NTelos, MetroPCS, And Other Smaller Regional Carriers. The Service May Not Be Available On All Wireless Carriers. Smith Gun Shop May Add Or Remove Any Wireless Carrier From The Service At Any Time Without Notice. Smith Gun Shop And Mobile Carriers Are Not Responsible For Any Undue Delays, Failure Of Delivery, Or Errors In Messages.
You Can Text HELP For Help At Any Time. This Will Provide You A Link To The Terms And Conditions Along With A Phone Number To Call For Assistance. You Can Also Contact Us At Customersupport@Smithgunshop.Com.
Changes To Terms
These Mobile Terms And Conditions Are Subject To Change At Any Time Without Notice.
Passionate about guns? Smith Gun Shop is the perfect place for you! Smith Gun shop is a marketplace of gun enthusiasts dedicated to sharing our affinity for guns. Here you can buy guns online, find guns for sell online, discover new guns, and get information about guns.READ MORE